The Zenology Collection
The founder of Zenology, Jeroen Oude Sogtoen, has traveled all around the world immersing himself in the luxury of first-class travel. During his adventures, he made a significant discovery: hotels missed high-quality beauty products that were also sustainable! With this revelation the founder created Zenology: a brand that aims to offer beauty products that are not only excellent, but also respectful towards nature.
Originally established in the luxury hospitality sector, the Zenology brand is committed to bringing the experience of luxury hotels into people's homes, offering a wide range of cosmetics for body care and magnificent home fragrances.
Zenology Body, Hair and Hand Products
Zenology products are created with love and dedication, don't contain artificial dyes, harmful substances or microplastics (such as nylon, polyamide or polyethylene) and - most importantly - are cruelty free. Each product is sulfate, silicone and paraben free, to provide you with a natural and gentle beauty treatment. In addition, the philosophy guiding this line is based on the use of botanical active ingredients, extracted from nature itself, which blend harmoniously with the power of vitamins to improve the elasticity, luminosity and texture of the skin, giving you a fresh and radiant appearance.
Zenology Home Perfumers
Jeroen Oude Sogtoen wanted to ensure that all Zenology products were made with first-rate ingredients, so he decided to go to Accords et Parfums in Cabris, France, where he had the opportunity to meet Zenology's current in-house perfumer, Fredrik Dalman. Today, they work hard together to create each fragrance that characterizes Zenology's room fragrances.
People associate every place with its own characteristic scent. Zenology knows this well, which is why it creates environmental fragrances that can harmoniously connect people with the space that surrounds them. A fragrance can relax, give energy, warmth and comfort. However, its authentic power lies precisely in its ability to create and awaken unques memories!
Zenology: Ethics and Sustainability
Zenology it's much more than just a beauty brand. It is committed to creating a balanced connection between nature and science, recognizing our responsibility collectively to the environment. The company is dedicated to preserving nature and minimizing the environmental impact, using ingredients that are safe for both the skin and the planet.
- Sustainable Packaging: Zenology uses environmentally friendly, 100% PCR (post-consumer recycled) packaging containing the biodegradable additive EcoPure®, which helps plastics biodegrade, reducing waste and aiding disposal.
- Safe Ingredients: Zenology products are free of substances harmful to skin and the environment. They are cruelty free and without artificial dyes.
- Refillable Bottles: the brand offers refillable products in large containers, extending product life and reducing trips to the store.
- No Inutil Pouches or Boxesi: Zenology uses minimal packaging and recycled gift boxes, designed to be reused.
- No Microplastics: the brand's products do not contain microplastics such as Nylon, Polyamide or Polyethylene, reducing the impact on the environment, including marine wildlife.
- Green Responsibility: for every online order, Zenology plants a tree through Earthday Network. A concrete gesture, which goes beyond just selling products.
Zenology Best Seller Products on 50 ml
- Camellia Sinensis Cleansing Body Wash: a body wash that pampers and moisturizes with Aloe Vera. Vitamin E fights free radicals, while Vitamin C evens out skin tone.
- Citrus Nobilis Nourishing Shampoo: nourishes, brightens and volumizes hair, with Jojoba Seed Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E!
- Fycus Sycomorus Vitalising Conditioner: a conditioner that makes hair strong, silky and deeply nourished, thanks to Jojoba Seed Oil and Glycerin, while Vitamin B5 fights frizziness.
- Bakhoor Liquidus Trigger: a touch of the Orient in your home with this geranium and white flower room perfumer, with a spicy heart of cardamom and saffron.
- Gossypium Trigger: a cotton cuddle, with whispery notes of white flowers and a hint of aniseed. One spray of this room scent, and the house is transformed into a soft, welcoming embrace!
Zenology Products Opinions: Check out our Customers' Reviews!
- Camellia Sinensis Hand and Body Balm: "This hand balm is just fantastic! I use it every day and my skin is softer than ever. Plus it smells sooo relaxing! " - Martina
- Fycus Sycomorus Trigger: "I'm still trying to figure out how a spray can smell so good! A couple of sprays and in two seconds my living room becomes a fig garden ahah" - Luke
- Citrus Nobilis Cleansing Hand Wash: "It has a fresh citrus scent, which gives me an instant energy boost in the morning. Oh, and best of all, it doesn't dry out my hands after using it! " - Erika
- Tobacco Lignum Trigger: "My secret for a perfect-smelling home! When my wife invites her parents to dinner, I already know that spraying it around will receive only compliments ;)" - Marcello
- Titio Trigger: "Titio is just that special touch I was looking for. I love the atmosphere it creates in the house, with these clean notes that smell of tea and spices!" - Chiara
50 ml is an official online retailer of Zenology products. Has Zenology won you over or do you want to try other niche products? Don’t miss the wide selection of fragrances or body products found on our site. We remind you that on 50 ml you can buy the samples of the best artistic fragrances! Free samples on request with every order. The best niche products are waiting for you!