Paula's Choice Skincare
Paula's Choice works, and she wants to tell you why: every ingredient in this brand is carefully selected from properly cited research to ensure maximum effectiveness and transparency. Paula's Choice skincare is your skin's best friend: the products in this skin care line are formulated to really work and be safe at the same time, to benefit your skin always and without exception.
Paula's Choice Skincare: the History
Paula's debut in the world of beauty was a real revolution: for over 30 years, Paula's goal has been transparent skincare that informs customers about what they are using, going against the deception and misinformation all too often found in the industry. Since her first best seller 'Blue Eyeshadow Should Be Illegal' she has earned titles such as 'the troublemaker' and 'the cosmetics cop', through her decision to do something unprecedented in the skincare industry: to tell the truth.
Her story began like all of ours: as a consumer. The founder of the famous brand was in fact desperately looking for products that could solve her acne and eczema problems, rather than aggravate them. Unable to find anything that could be satisfactory, she finally decided to solve the issue not only for her own self, but also for all the others like her. Her aim, therefore, was dual: to formulate good skincare products and to inform; to dispel clichés such as the simplistic division of natural and lab-formulated ingredients as 'good' and 'bad' respectively, and instead introduce effective and consistent skincare for real and lasting results.
Paula follows a simple credo: 'don't do unto others what you don't want done to you', which has guided her throughout her life. This is why all potentially harmful substances are excluded from her formulas, in favour of a mix of truly effective ingredients that respect animals and the environment. The Paula's Choice credo is already evident from its flacons: functional, no-frills design, as informative and opaque as possible, so that the efficacy of the products is protected for longer.
Today Paula boasts global best-selling products such as the 2% BHA (salicylic acid) Liquid Exfoliant, one of the industry's first 'leave-on' exfoliants. Its formulas have won several awards, and the brand doesn't want to stop there: the research continues.
Paula's Choice Best Seller products on 50 ml:
- Paula's Choice 10% Azelaic Acid Booster: this Azelaic Acid Booster visibly fades dark spots caused by sun exposure, reduces blemishes and red marks left by previous impurities. Brightening and soothing ingredients derived from plants help achieve a brighter, more even complexion. A perfect alternative for those sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Paula's Choice Niacinamide 20% Treatment: a highly concentrated treatment that reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and imperfections. An advanced formula with a safe and effective 20% concentration of niacinamide. It reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, orange peel skin and pimples, giving a softer, brighter and smoother appearance.
- Paula's Choice Skin Restoring Moisturizer with SPF 50: This multi-tasking moisturiser has SPF 50 to protect the skin from premature signs of ageing and sun damage, while shea butter leaves the skin soft and hydrated. Its anti-ageing formula contains skin tone-enhancing ingredients such as niacinamide and liquorice for brighter, more even and younger-looking skin.
- Paula's Choice 0.3% Retinol + 2% Bakuchiol Treatment: an advanced formula specially developed to visibly reduce spots, fine lines and wrinkles; restore firmness and even out the skin. This powerful anti-ageing facial treatment contains a triple-action complex composed of retinol and a high concentration of plant-derived Bakuchiol. In addition, it contains a powerful mix of peptides that stimulate collagen production.
- Paula's Choice 10% Niacinamide Booster: this vitamin B3 (niacinamide) booster visibly reduces the appearance of pores and blemishes, multiple signs of ageing and improves skin texture. This light, multi-tasking formula also contains calming and moisturising ingredients to plump the skin and restore its radiance. It evens out skin tone by eliminating fine lines and dullness, and is also suitable for the eye area.
Paula's Choice Products Reviews: Read Our Customers' Reviews!
- Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Gel Exfoliant: "Run out and buy it! - From the first night I tried it, I saw immediate results on acne scars, redness and skin texture. It is my new favourite product!" Anna
- Paula's Choice Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser: "I've been using this for about a week now and my face is already blemish free, I swear. I never write reviews, but I love this product. I haven't had any breakouts and the cleanser doesn't leave my face dry and pulled after cleansing like most acne cleansers do." Gemma
- Paula's Choice C15 Super Booster: "I've been using this for a couple of years now and it really makes a difference. I've tried other brands but none come close - with the BHA exfoliant, it's a fantastic duo." Mark
- Paula's Choice 1% Retinol Treatment: "I suffer from keratosis pilare, my skin is very dry and I am starting to see the first small wrinkles. I LOVE this product, I use it together with others of the same brand and I can really say that in a few weeks my skin is much softer and brighter." Kenner
- Paula's Choice Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50: "I really like the feeling it leaves on my skin and the fact that it melts away perfectly, leaving no residue. It also works well as a makeup base and is perfect for those with acne scars and hyperpigmentation." Maria
50 ml is an official Paula's Choice online retailer. Would you like to try our skincare products? We would like to remind you that at 50 ml you can request free samples with every order you place: just enter your preferences when checking out! Don't miss out on our extensive catalogue of face and body skincare products and our fine selection of artistic fragrances. 50 ml offers you the chance to buy samples of the best niche perfumes: try them all and find the one that suits you best!