Marc-Antoine Barrois Perfumes
At the heart of the Maison, Marc-Antoine Barrois beats a deep and authentic ethos that permeates every aspect of its perfume brand. The Maison originated in the creation of avant-garde bespoke clothing, before evolving into the world of luxury perfumery. What sets Marc-Antoine Barrois apart is not only the mastery and aesthetics of their creations but also a conscious and responsible approach to creating timelessly stylish products that avoid waste and are committed to longevity.
The environmental impact is an issue they pay special attention to, and this is reflected in their daily choices. Since 2020, they have chosen to purchase cardboard boxes from a small factory that provides work for disabled people, thus demonstrating their commitment to social inclusion. In addition, the pochettes for the mini perfume bottles are made by an association that supports the professional reintegration of women. But that's not all, Maison Marc-Antoine Barrois is also committed to ensuring the development and well-being of all its employees, demonstrating that it cares about human capital.
But what makes their fragrances truly unique is their focus on health and the quality of their raw materials. They have chosen to offer fragrances without preservatives because they firmly believe in the importance of avoiding potentially harmful endocrine interference. They have also done away with the controversial UV filters, and, except for their first fragrance B683, have chosen to stop using dyes, thus reducing their customers' exposure to suspect chemical compounds. A courageous and forward-thinking gesture, demonstrating once again their commitment to the health and well-being of those who choose to wear their fragrances.
In addition, embracing the philosophy of the circular economy, they have eliminated the cellophane that used to wrap their perfume boxes, opting for a self-adhesive, authentic, plastic-free hologram label. The packaging is designed to be reusable, thus giving new life to the objects around them. But that's not all, Marc-Antoine Barrois and his team reuse newspapers and cardboard boxes received as cushioning material in parcels, proving that even small gestures can make a big difference to our planet.
Their olfactory universe is the result of a magical alchemy between two young creatives: a perfumer, Quentin Bisch, and a fashion designer, Marc-Antoine Barrois. In 2015, they met and immediately created an extraordinary union of childhood memories, shared values and a deep love for fine materials. From this union was born B683 in 2016, an enveloping fragrance that combines leather and spices in refined harmony. In 2019, it was born Ganymede, inspired by the name of a mysterious satellite, a leather fragrance revisited, fresh and mineral, the bearer of timeless elegance.
The Maison Marc-Antoine Barrois is the embodiment of an authentic and daring vision, where beauty and sustainability blend harmoniously, creating unique fragrances in harmony with the environment and the soul of the wearer.
Profumes Marc-Antoine Barrois Best Seller on 50 ml
- Marc-Antoine Barrois B683 Eau de Parfum: subtly combining refined woody essences, sensual spicy notes and the intoxicating scent of leather, avant-garde perfumer Quentin Bisch signs a fragrance at once intoxicating and understated, modelled on the fantastical universe of designer Barrois. B683 Eau De Parfum is the result of the encounter between a couturier and a perfumer, united by their childhood memories of captivating odours, which have given rise to the magic of this splendid fragrance made in France.
- Marc-Antoine Barrois B683 Extrait de Parfum: With this reinterpretation, the two creators offer an immersion into the most sensual character of B683, into the heart of this perfume and its signature. Here, it acquires an additional intensity to become an authentic "patchouli leather" whose different facets are sublimated with tactile sensuality by the other notes of the fragrance. Pepper and cumin offer the vibrancy of their spicy accents, oud wood enhances the density of the accord while vanilla illuminates it with caressing roundness.
- Marc-Antoine Barrois Encelade Eau de Parfum: fresh jungle on the side of a volcano, Encelade is a powerful and captivating fragrance. A shadow-light relationship in a perfume that plays with its paradoxes. The main accord of rhubarb, cedar and vetiver expresses the smell of earth, sap, and lush nature. Green and woody notes mingle with the impact of smoky and animal leather. Milky sandalwood and tonka bean add sensuality and addictiveness to the skin. A scent of pure seduction that conveys a wild magnetism.
- Marc-Antoine Barrois Ganymede Eau de Parfum: in their latest creation, the duo Marc-Antoine Barrois and Quentin Bisch have created an elegant and unexpected harmony of mandarin, violet, immortelle and chamois to transport us to a new planet: Ganymede, the rocky satellite of Jupiter. The leathery notes of Ganymede are soft and delicate, complemented by the liveliness of mandarin and the two-faced fragrance of immortelle. This composition plays with contrasts and oppositions to create a new olfactory map on the skin.
- Marc-Antoine Barrois Ganymede Exrait de Parfum: Jupiter's immense satellite, Ganymede. Its sky glows with the harsh peak of mandarin and the sacred fumaroles of frankincense and myrrh. is a planet covered with warm velvet dunes where the eternal spicy and caramelised flower is everywhere. The fiery heart of this fragrance reminds us that the gods gave Ganymede eternal life so that her beauty would never fade. is perhaps the smoking skin hidden beneath the wild leather? This precious extrait de parfum is as sophisticated as it is carnal.
Perfumes Marc-Antoine Barrois Reviews: Discover Our Customers' Opinions!
- Marc-Antoine Barrois B683 Eau de Parfum: “A magical fragrance that opens with an enveloping symphony of saffron, nutmeg and black pepper, creating a veritable olfactory spell. Its evolution is like a choreography of notes, where the metallic and mineral nuances of violet leaves slowly emerge, giving a mysterious and fascinating sensation. Notes of musk, labdanum and sandalwood blend in perfect harmony, giving B683 a robust and creamy structure that envelops the wearer in an atmosphere of refined elegance” Franco
- Marc-Antoine Barrois B683 Extrait de Parfum: “Very sensual, animalic, perfect for a strong and sensual personality. A spicy beginning of caraway, violet and green apple slips into a heart of pink pepper and patchouli and ends with safralein, violet and sandalwood wrapped in a majestic, dry oud. Excellent sillage and duration, phenomenal quality.” Edo
- Marc-Antoine Barrois Encelade Eau de Parfum: “Singular, truly unique. It enchants the senses with an enveloping symphony of gently burning green notes. The bittersweetness of rhubarb and tonka intertwine in a swirl of suggestions, in a perfect play of contrasts. Although initially slightly masculine, Encelade reveals its unisex character, conquering every soul with its enigmatic charm. The longevity of this fragrance is eternal, leaving an enveloping trace on clothes that persists for days. Just a few sprays are enough to create a trail of enchantment wherever you go.” Max
- Marc-Antoine Barrois Ganymede Eau de Parfum: “is an attention-grabbing perfume, but not in an overpowering or unpleasant way, rather it strikes I think the particular processing of akigalawood and its intertwining with mineral notes and saffron. The freshness of flowers and tangerine remains in the background, elevating it into a high-quality triumph. A fragrance that all fans should have” Angelo
- Marc-Antoine Barrois Ganymede Exrait de Parfum: “I tried it today, and spent the whole day sniffing my arm. Incensed wood, spices and immortelle illuminated by mandarin and saffron. A very special formula, which I recommend trying anyway. I bought the sample and will buy the full size, but it might not appeal to everyone.” Dante
50 ml is an official online Marc-Antoine Barrois retailer. Marc-Antoine Barrois has won you over or do you want to try other niche perfumes? Don’t miss the large selection of artistic fragrances on our website. We would like to remind you that on 50 ml you can request free samples with every order you place: just enter your preferences when checking out! Or you can try Marc-Antoine Barrois perfumes in Milan, in our store in Viale Montenero 16. 50 ml offers you the possibility to buy Marc-Antoine Barrois and niche perfume samples: create your own Discovery Set, try them all and find the one that suits you best! The best niche perfume samples are waiting for you!