Tauer Perfumes - Successful Swiss Fragrances
"To make extraordinary fragrances, you need absolute freedom, a lot of time and the best ingredients available. That is the real secret." - Andy Tauer
Andy Tauer is a renowned Swiss fragrance creator whose eponymous fragrance line is gaining major recognition worldwide. His mastery of perfume is the result of a self-taught passion; despite possessing a chemistry major, Andy has not attended perfumery schools. His philosophy is to be free in the creation of fragrances, without any compromise.
Andy Tauer: the Master Craftsman of Perfume
Andy Tauer is a true craftsman of perfume, personally taking care of every step of the production process to ensure the highest quality and authenticity in his creations. The ingredients used in his compositions are of absolute excellence, both of natural and synthetic origin. His attention to detail and passion for the craft emerge in every single fragrance he devises.
In addition to being a talented fragrance creator, Andy is also a skilled communicator. He constantly stays in touch with his vast audience through new technologies. His blog and his activity on social networks allow him to interact directly with his "followers." This special relationship with the public allows him to better understand the preferences and needs of his customers, helping him to create fragrances that truly reflect their spirit.
His passion and dedication to creating exceptional perfumes have been widely recognized in the perfumery world. Luca Turin and Tania Sanchez, authors of "Perfume The Guide," awarded his masterpiece "L’Air du Desert Marocain" the maximum 5-star rating, putting it on the same level as other celebrated masterpieces of contemporary perfumery. In 2009, "L’Air du Desert Marocain" received the prestigious Basenotes Fragrance Award, recognized by the Basenotes fragrance enthusiast community as the best artistic perfumery perfume. In addition, Andy took third place with "Lonestar Memories," a bold fragrance built around notes of leather, wood smoke burned at a bivouac fire and tobacco.
The Legacyà of a Talented Creator
Andy Tauer is a multifaceted talent, but in the world of perfume, he expresses himself best. His passion, creativity and dedication to quality have made his fragrances true olfactory works of art. Today Tauer stands for excellence and authenticity and will continue to enchant and delight fragrance lovers around the world.
"I am 100 per cent independent and follow my taste and instinct. I consider perfumery as a craft and I want to stay connected to what I create." - Andy Tauer
Tauer Best Seller Perfumes on 50 ml
- Tauer Golestan Extrait: Inspired by Persian history, specifically the Golestan Palace, also known as the Rose Garden Palace. A surprising and sophisticated experience of flowers blooming in unison in a timeless colourful expanse, accompanied by some citrus notes and a woody, amber base. Golestan draws inspiration from the classics of seduction while maintaining a modern and original character. A long-lasting extrait de Parfum.
- Tauer Phi Une Rose de Kandahar Eau de Parfum: Be captivated by this luxurious and intoxicating fragrance, inspired by a natural rose extract produced in the rose region, Nangarhar. Inspired by these roses, which grow in a dry and rugged land, Phi Un Rose de Kandahar is a rare gem, rich in depth and authenticity.
- Tauer Attar Perfume Oil: This Attar speaks in Arabic; is an undiluted perfume oil and needs the warmth of the skin to bloom. The fragrance is dark, leathery, and animal-like. Tauer Attar fragrance oil blooms and lasts on the skin. Discover a different way to experience fragrance, with Attar fragrance oil.
- Tauer Incense Rose Eau de Parfum: imagine an elegant oriental fragrance, a flying carpet of floating rose petals, the fumes of incense, rose petals scattered everywhere along with notes of citrus, to a base of dark balsamic resins. Incense Rose Eau de Parfum is all this: vibrant, rich, and mysterious.
- Tauer Incense Extreme Eau de Parfum: Built on a natural CO2 extract of Boswellia serrata, better known as frankincense, this fragrance captures the roughness of the semi-desert climate where Boswellia trees thrive. Incense Extreme Eau de Parfum is as transparent as the first puff of incense smoke from Boswellia resin on glistening red charcoal. Yet, it remains sparkling like a night in the desert – minimalist, intense, luminous.
Tauer Perfumes Reviews: Discover Our Customers' Opinions!
- Tauer L'Air du Desert Marocain Eau de Toilette: “I think it's the brand's mostù famous fragrance and one of the mostù well-known niche perfumes. And with good reason. The first time I smelled it it seemed strangely familiar, like the hug of a loved one you haven’t seen in a while; or a country you’ve visited a few years before. Honestly, I have been spending quite a bit on perfumes lately, and I wish I could have held back…but I could’ t, and I don’t regret it. is a masterpiece.” Elio
- Tauer Au Coeur du Desert Extrait: “I had gone into the store to buy a different fragrance, but a clerk sprayed this…and I was struck by lightning. is one of those fragrances that leaves you speechless, that you can't describe becauseé is more than the union of individual olfactory notes. Mysterious, evocative, deep…a masterpiece that rightly takes its place among the best niche perfumes that exist. I prefer it even to’Air du desert Marocain, which is considered the best in the collection.“ Davide
- Tauer L'Air des Alpes Suisses Eau de Parfum: “Fresh, but not cold. is like walking in the mountains during spring, although the sun is shining you feel a crisp chill run over your skin. The aromas and floral notes of the meadows create a pleasant effluence that seems to embrace you, heralding life“ Antonio
- Tauer Phtaloblue Eau de Parfum: “Phtaloblue is for sure a special scent. It reminds me of the smell of the sea when the storm is coming: the salt water, the seaweed, the ozone. A very particular mix that stands out from the crowd and reminds us that not all rainy days are ‘bad’. Excellent.” Paul
- Tauer Sundowner Eau de Parfum: “It's really good! It reminds me a bit of an evening spent in one of those quiet, old-fashioned bars made to be cosy and not to make you run away as quickly as possible. It has a tobacco and chocolate scent that reminds me a bit of one of those tasting experiences where they serve you a whiskey with a Cuban and chocolate, pure hedonism. It gives me chills, in a good way” Alice
Looking for the best Andy Tauer retailers? 50 ml is here for you as an official Tauer dealer. Has Tauer won you over or do you want to try other niche fragrances? Don’t miss out on the wide selection of artistic fragrances present on our website. Please note that at 50 ml you can request free samples with every order you place: enter your preferences at check-out! Or you can try Tauer perfumes in Milan, in our store in Viale Montenero 16. 50 ml offers you the chance to buy samples of Tauer and the best niche perfumes: create your own Tauer Discovery Set, try them all and find the one that suits you best! The best samples of niche perfumes are waiting for you!