Franck Boclet Parfums
In January 2019, Franck Boclet opened its first boutique in a refined environment whose colours and materials were carefully chosen: floors and walls painted matt black, the design thought by Franck Boclet, a pleated ceiling in blue velvet, a black crystal chandelier, the bookcases, the table, the trunks. All the furniture is wooden and custom-made, some aged and burnt. All the creations of eclectic designer Franck Boclet are on display in the boutique: perfumes, clothes, shoes and accessories, for both men and women, are displayed on two levels.
Franck Boclet Parfums Features
Franck Boclet è the only fashion art director to create niche fragrances. "I wanted to create fragrances with a strong personality, exceptional, giving emotions and sensuality; in harmony with our mood and our soul. Our collections allow us to offer a palette of different fragrances so that everyone can bring out their own personality." The brand offers two exceptional fragrance lines: Fragrance Collection, with a range of 24 different fragrances (eau de parfum) at 20% concentration, and the Rock & Riot line (perfume extract) with 2 collections: Black Edition and the new Ivory Edition collection.
Franck Boclet Bestsellers on 50 ml:
- Cashmere Eau de Parfum: The top notes of this fragrance are citrusy, with a pleasant hint of grapefruit. In the heart, spices and leather combine to create a suave and seductive effect. Finally, woody and amber notes complete the fragrance with elegance and softness, making it very sensual and captivating.
- Cocaine Parfum: Franck Boclet Cocaine è perfume is enriched with sunny and floral notes with an oriental touch, celebrating freedom and life. It opens with a combination of pink berries, bitter orange and tobacco mixed with caramel to create a coca leaf effect. Subsequently, the fragrance reveals the floral accords of orchid, lily and tuberose, before concluding with an exotic echo of patchouli, vanilla and monoï. This harmonious yet decisive and crisp composition is absolutely essential.
- Heroes Parfum: This oriental, woody fragrance is inspired by the White Duke's anthem dedicated to today's heroes, and is the soundtrack to every small personal victory. It opens with a combination of bergamot, galbanum and artemisia, together with coconut, before giving way to the floral notes of the rich heart. Sandalwood, vetiver, guaiac, cedar and patchouli join heliotrope, geranium and ylang ylang. Finally, amber, resting on a base of vanilla, tonka bean and musk, represents the king and queen who seal the deal and remain heroes if only for a day. Eau de Parfum Heroes è was launched in 2016.
- Vanille Eau de Parfum: Franck Boclet's Vanilla perfume evokes the festive mood of an impromptu dinner with friends, of laughter and toasts that warm the heart in the long winter. This fragrance perfectly reflects the convivial personality of its creator: original, fresh and decidedly rock. A fruity, spicy and oriental accord, deliciously gourmand, tickles the nose and palate, bringing back memories and hearts to childhood sweetness and great family occasions. These are unusual notes reminiscent of an ethnic dinner with friends experimenting with new styles in the kitchen, or an evening after work trying a new cocktail of citrus and oriental notes. It opens with a warm, sparkling note of grapefruit and cardamom, before revealing a heart of ginger, caramel and transparent flowers. Finally, in the base, notes of vanilla absolute, blond cedar and velvety musk emerge.
- Sugar Parfum: Franck Boclet's Sugar perfume è a sweet and irresistible fragrance that captivates from the first moment. Bergamot, marshmallow and cassis combine with honey and coconut to create an explosion of sweetness, followed by the fruity notes of pear and peach and the sweet notes of vanilla and caramel. Finally, the fragrance closes with a bouquet of orange blossom and raspberry, together with violet and white musk. Like candied sugar or a delicious marshmallow, this romantic and sensual accord teases the deepest emotions.
Franck Boclet Reviews: Discover our Customer Reviews
- Rock The Kasbah Eau de Parfum: “A fragrance that immediately takes you to the streets of a Moroccan city… the scent of a blossoming orange grove, mint tè a fusion of intriguing aromatic notes full of charm” Rossana
- Sweet Dream in Sahara Eau de Parfum: “The scent of the desert: this fragrance perfectly narrates the contrast between its aridity and the sweetness of its curves, the strength of pepper, the acidity of red fruits and the charm of saffron that dialogue and then gently merge into jasmine and a sensual vanilla base; I simply adore it
- Erotic Parfum: “A perfume full of eros, sensual, intriguing: if you want to impress for a special evening… try us“ Kevin
- Tobacco Eau de Parfum: “A strong tobacco-like flavour, you either love it or hate it. Flanked by ginger and plum, on a carpet of sweet and vanilla flavours, the tobacco aroma is presented in a balanced and elegant form, really pleasant” John
- Vinyl Parfum: “The fragrance draws inspiration from the music of nightclubs and concerts of the 1970s. Vinyl is inspired by the aromas of cocktails with lemon and mandarin juice, alcoholic drinks such as whisky and cola, the tobacco-soaked atmosphere in nightclubs and the Rock of concerts. Finally, oriental base notes such as amber, patchouli and vanilla stand out, giving a sweet touch and sealing the fragrance” Francesca
Discover Cocaine Eau de Parfum and all the other fragrances of this shocking and provocative maison. Still haven't found what you're looking for and need some help choosing and buying your niche perfume? We're here to help: contact our Customer Service. Explore the best fragrances in our catalogue. Explore the best body products and skincare on 50 ml is official online retailer of Franck Boclet. We remind you that at 50-ml.co.uk you can buy online samples of all perfumes.Free samples on request with every order.