A tropical journey in the fragrances of Comptoir Sud Pacifique
Comptoir Sud Pacifique is a Parisian perfume house whose creative universe is a hymn to travel and olfactory exploration. The Comptoir Sud Pacifique adventure began in 1974 with a trip by its founders to Polynesia... since then, the Motu, a mythical island in the archipelago, has been the brand's emblem. Since 2011, Valérie Pianelli has taken the reins of Comptoir Sud Pacifique: she perceives the world through smells, first those of his country of birth, Italy, then those he encountered during his many travels around the world, which inspire the fragrance collections with their enchanting name: the "Eaux de Voyage".
The Features of Comptoir Sud Pacifique
The fragrances of Comptoir Sud Pacifique, "Eaux de Voyage", are like those vases that contain a single flower: each composition revolves around a dominant ingredient and the olfactory pyramid è built all around this note. This very simple evolution and concentration on a single note is a characteristic and olfactory inclination that distinguishes the creations of Comptoir Sud Pacifique. Comptoir fragrances are made according to traditional know-how, exclusively Made in France. From the composition of the fragrances to the finishing touches and decoration of the bottles, all elements reflect the company's philosophy: "luxury è in the details and in simplicity".
The layering of Comptoir Sud Pacifique
Because of their “mono-note” characteristic, the Parisian maison's niche perfumes lend themselves well to layering. Combining and layering fragrances for a tailor-made perfume that is unique and unparalleled. Precursor of the made-to-measure perfume concept as early as the 1970s, Comptoir Sud Pacifique invites you to release your creativity by combining two or more mixed creations from the "Eaux de Voyage" collection, depending on the seasons and your olfactory preferences.
Discover the Comptoir Sud Pacifique Bestsellers
- Matin Calin Eau de Toilette: A fragrance imagined for children and immediately adopted by mothers! More than just a perfume, Matin Calin by Comptoir Sud Pacifique is an invitation to enjoy those extra 10 minutes in bed, wrapped in the softness of the sheets with the sweet scent of the skin of someone you love. An explosion of sweetness and tenderness thanks to notes of candy sugar, caramel and milk and an enveloping vanilla base.
- Vanille Banane Eau de Toilette: A walk through banana fields, pristine beaches and lush tropical landscapes. An Eau de Toilette that takes us to exotic atmospheres with the gourmand scent of bananas combined with the green notes of their leaves. An unforgettable, intensely exotic fragrance, an exquisite fruity blend warmed by vanilla and rum.
- Aqua Motu Eau de Toilette:A fresh breeze from the open sea blends the invigorating scents of the ocean with the caressing, discreet scents of warm sand with its notes of Helichrysum, Lily of the Valley, Warm Sand, Marine Accord.
- Rhum & Tabac Eau de Parfum: An elegant and powerful fragrance that combines the aromas of dark rum with spices, particularly cinnamon and cardamom, with the woody strength of tobacco leaves and patchouli. A rather masculine Eau de Parfum for its power and density, a clear celebration of the Cuban environments of the 1960s.
- Vanille Abricot Eau de Toilette: A fruity sweet and enveloping: the delicious scent of Jackfruit, Papaya and Apricot mingle with vanilla and candied sugar.
Comptoir Sud Pacifique Perfumes Reviews:
- Aqua Motu Intense Eau de Parfum: “A perfume particular, different from many other marine perfumes I know. The opening on my skin è practically salty liquorice. Hints of seaweed and marine notes remain in the drydown Angela
- Aloha Tiaré Eau de Toilette: “Aloha tiarè è one of those fragrances whose scent you immediately sense, è a composition centred on the tiarè and monoi, the other notes are part of the composition to enhance the first two” Chiara
- Vetyver Haiti Eau de Parfum: “A beautiful, masculine, dry vetiver blended with well-balanced citrus sparkling. In the base, its musky, talcum soul emerges, making it very suave, almost feminine” Marta
- Coco Figue Eau de Toilette: “A dry, unusual coconut, with sour-green notes conferred by the fig, the leaves, not the fruit! As soon as wheat and milk come into play, the fragrance warms up and takes a really pleasant and enveloping turn” Michele
- Vanille Extreme Eau de Toilette: “Just as soon as it is sprayed on, it smells of vanilla pudding, soon after it settles into a warm soft scent of milk and vanilla, comfortable and charming. A scent suitable for cold temperatures and I would say perfect to combine with other perfumes, to give a gourmand note” Laura
Comptoir's tropical fragrances have fascinated you and you don't know which one to start with? At 50 ml you can buy samples of all the fragrances of this master brand of gourmands. If you are still undecided* and need help choosing and buying your niche perfume, we are here to help: contact our Customer Service. If you still haven't found your love interest, explore the best fragrances in our catalogue. Explore the best body products and the best hair products on 50 ml. Free samples on request with every order.