Byredo is the luxury perfumes house founded in 2006 by Ben Gorham, who decided to fuse Scandinavian aesthetics with ethnic influences from his Indian background. The history of Byredo has been entirely built on creativity, art and innovation, but above all on the olfactory fusion of sensations and memories. All Byredo perfumes are born from the combination of minimal essences, refined in every detail. Ben Gorham has chosen very different inspirations for all his fragrances: from the smells of sacred Indian rituals with Byredo Oud Immortel Eau de Parfum, to the splendour of Rome's incredible history with Byredo Gypsy Water Eau de Parfum, to the softer sides of femininity with Byredo Blanche Eau de Parfum.
Byredo Perfumes: Eau de Parfume and Extrait de Parfum
The Byredo perfume line includes a wide collection of niche fragrances born from the most disparate inspirations and olfactory notes. All Byredo Eau de Parfum come in two practical formats: 100 ml and 50 ml. Each fragrance comes in a minimalist and incredibly elegant packaging design, accompanied by the classic Byredo cap. Want to know a little trivia? Inside each cap is the Byredo logo, a stylised “B” which, on closer inspection, resembles a number 13, the same number Ben Gorham used to wear on his jersey when he played basketball as a child. The labels applied to each bottle make Byredo fragrances immediately recognisable, making them not just a simple perfume, but a real furnishing object. The Byredo collection also features four incredible, intense and persistent fragrance extracts: Casablanca Lily, Tobacco Mandarin, Sellier and Reine de Nuit.
Byredo Soaps and Creams
Like all true perfume lovers, the Byredo maison could not stop at fragrances and decided to launch its most iconic olfactory pyramids into the world of cosmetics as well, creating a line of hand creams, body lotions, shower gel and Byredo body creams, infused with delicious scents such as Bal d’Afrique, Suede and Gypsy Water, to name but a few. Discover all Byredo hand creams in handy travel size or “full size” so you'll never run out of moisture.
50 ml tip: do you know what layering is? The layering technique in perfumery involves superimposing similar or complementary odours and fragrances to achieve a unique olfactory effect. Thanks to Byredo's line of bath showers, body and hand creams, hair fragrances and Eau de Parfum, this technique is very simple: use all products with the same scent to intensify your favourite fragrance, or choose two complementary ones to create a unique scent on your skin.
Hair fragrance is a type of fragrance that is often underestimated: in reality, Byredo hair fragrances are an elegant little gem that will allow you to wear your perfume with elegance and discretion, leaving your hair disciplined and nourished. Traditional perfumes would risk drying out the hair because of the alcohol: on the contrary, hair perfumes are specially formulated to cling to the hair without ruining it, but rather leaving it hydrated and pleasantly scented. Discover the whole range of Byredo hair perfumes and use them on their own or in combination with your favourite Byredo Eau de Parfum!
The Byredo line could not be complete without the addition of some products for the house: the maison, therefore, has decided to infuse its precious fragrances into a line of luxury Byredo candles and room sprays, perfect to decorate and perfume all the spaces you love or have to spend your time in. Discover all Byredo home products and give a touch of minimalist elegance to your home.
Byredo Best Seller Perfumes on 50 ml
Don't know which Byredo to choose? Try starting here: here are the best-selling Byredo fragrances on 50 ml!
- Byredo Rose of No Man’s Land Eau de Parfum: with this fragrance, Byredo was inspired by the women who anticipated the famous Red Cross with their care. At the heart of this fragrance we find the Turkish rose, which restores that very strong feeling of comfort that only hope can give. It is one of Byredo's best-known floral fragrances ever, and for good reason.
- Byredo Gypsy Water Eau de Parfum: one of the most successful fragrances in the Byredo line. Gypsy Water is one of the most successful fragrances in the Byredo line and has earned its place at the heart of Ben Gorham's collection. Inspired by the hustle, bustle, history and aromas of Rome, Gypsy Water is one of those fragrances that cannot be denied, like the intimate embrace of a friend returned from a long journey.
- Byredo Blanche Eau de Parfum: the scent of clean sheets, of freshly hung laundry in the sun. Blanche is the purest and most pleasant Byredo fragrance in the collection, fresh and light, almost like the relief brought by a breeze on a hot summer's day.
- Byredo Bal d’Afrique Eau de Parfum: Bal d’Afrique is one of the Byredo fragrances that we always recommend to those who are taking their first steps into the world of niche perfumes. This warm and romantic fragrance is inspired by the smells of Paris in the late 1920s, where a mix of French and African culture created an explosive, vibrant and unique era.
- Byredo Super Cedar Eau de Parfum: the smell of a freshly sharpened pencil between school desks. Byredo Super Cedar is the essence of cedar wood: subtle and delicate, yet capable of supporting even the most spirited pupil. This Byredo fragrance conveys solidity and security, in short the temperament of a true leader.
- Best Seller Bonus! Suede Hand Wash: this hand cleanser has conquered the most luxurious bathrooms, thanks to its delicious scent and impeccable formulation, designed to allow frequent washing without drying out the hands. The line infused with the Suede fragrance also includes a body lotion and hand cream.
Byredo Perfumes Reviews: Discover the Our Customers' Opinions!
- Byredo Sundazed Eau de Parfum: “Experidated, sweet, musky. A luminous perfume that smells clean. Neroli, Jasmine, Citrus, Musk and Sugar come together in a symphony that is clear and elegant, yet not without a jaunty note”
- Byredo Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum: “Strange. It opens with sapodilla, a note I had already heard but never appreciated. Yet here it is multifaceted and worked to a shine, set in flowers with an amber and woody base. It has that sophisticated soul typical of Byredo, but at the same time, I find it a fragrance pop enough to appeal to most people.
- Byredo Oud Immortel Eau de Parfum: “A clean, minimalist, wet (patchouli) Oud, with spicy, incensed lemon notes. A perfectly balanced unisex, clearly demonstrating the very high craftsmanship of perfumer” Giuseppe
- Byredo Bibliotheque Eau de Parfum: “I discovered it in a mini-video by Matteo, and I must say that I find it to be the very essence of dark academia. I mention Plum and Leather as the notes I find most important, but it is a perfectly balanced whole, a typical Byredo masterpiece. Fantastic” Otto
- Byredo Mumbai Noise Eau de Parfum: “DIVINE. A fragrance in which a chocolaty davana (warmed by Tonka, coffee, oud, laudanum and sandalwood) ushers in a sensual fragrance that smells of sun-warmed amber skin and long days spent observing small new wonders at every turn.”Angela
50 ml is an official online retailer Byredo. We remind you that 50 ml offers you the possibility to buy Byredo samples in order to test all the fragrances you want, before buying a larger size. Haven't found a perfume that suits you? Don't worry! Just ask our Customer Service for help or try browsing our extensive niche fragrance catalogue to discover endless olfactory possibilities right at your doorstep. Free samples upon request in every order. Buy Byredo fragrances at the best price!