Orto Parisi perfumes
What do Orto Parisi perfumes tell us? Orto Parisi is for a start, a collection of niche perfumes by Alessandro Gualtieri, the former creator of Nasomatto, who favours the fragrances of the Mediterranean and which the Maitre parfumeur has dedicated to his grandfather Vincenzo and his vegetable garden. This line of Perfume Extracts recounts the aromas of the Mediterranean through fragrances that combine Alessandro Gualtieri's typical irreverence with great tradition.
From the Tradition of the Kitchen Garden to that of Artistic Perfumery
Alessandro Gualtieri imagined the Orto Parisi fragrances starting from a childhood memory, real, vivid, indescribable: the Orto Parisi of his grandfather Vincenzo, who loved his land and its aromas. In those odours Gualtieri identifies the essence of life, which he tries to render in a series of rich and vibrant fragrances. Orto Parisi fragrances speak to us of tradition, sea and volcanic lands and are among the most loved and popular fragrances of the last two years. Each aromatic essence and essential oil is derived from an iron selection of unique ingredients, chosen by the most sophisticated noses. This is why Gualtieri's line is among the most appreciated brands in the world of artistic perfumery. Orto Parisi reflects the best of niche quality and combines the excellence of Southern Italy with special, irreverent aromatic notes, resulting in unique fragrances. The Parisi line explores the odours of the body, of the earth and animals: the body is, in fact, perceived as the garden of the soul, the medium through which to experience the strongest and most unrepeatable sensations, experienced without fear. Each olfactory composition is worthy of the most sought-after noses and gives shape to a timeless, highly recognisable collection.
Orto Parisi: Alessandro Gualtieri's Niche Collection
Orto Parisi perfumes are a journey that comes to life through fragrances: each olfactory note brings back fragments of life and past traditions. Accompanying these jewels of the niche are also the packaging of the perfume bottles, which vary from the red of Terroni to the green of Viride, but the real gem are the caps: unique, studied, characterised by worked metal materials, such as that of Megamare, with its appearance reminiscent of beached metal, oxidised by salt. Viride, Seminalis, Brutus, Boccanera, Bergamask and Stercus take us back to our origins, to the heart of our pure and wild nature, not repressed by schemes imposed from above but more intimate, slipping into our childhood memories. Each olfactory note gives body to the incredible alternation of the seasons of the earth and the body and their strongest odours.
Orto Parisi Best Seller Perfumes on 50 ml
- Orto Parisi Megamare: with this fragrance, master perfumer Alessandro Gualtieri wanted to exploit the richness and originality of marine notes. The salty accords arouse regenerating and involving emotions, release romanticism and make those who breathe them happy. Often considered one of Orto Parisi's best perfumes, it concentrates in itself the taste and smells of the sea: Megamare is the marine essence par excellence, where it is possible to rediscover the breeze, the sea foam and even the beauty of a relaxing sunset on the beach.
- Orto Parisi Terroni: in the fragrance Terroni Orto Parisi there is all the magnetism of Southern Italy, with the rich scents of one of the most beautiful lands in the world. The Neapolitan-inspired fragrance recalls Vesuvius with its incandescent character, just like the volcano's lava. Warm and persistent notes accompany those who choose the fragrance into a world of vitality, in a unique sensorial journey in search of the essential and strong sensations, but above all of nature
- Orto Parisi Cuoium: Cuoium is a fragrance that demonstrates love and respect for the heritage of the skin, a tribute to the courage and strength of will to move forward, to repair rather than replace. Inspired by Vincenzo's unique pair of handmade leather shoes, it represents the vision of a modern world that stays in touch with its traditions while treasuring its origins. The perfume Orto Parisi Cuoium is contemporary paganism, incredible in its vegetable-tanned leather packaging.
- Orto Parisi Viride: the name Viride derives from Latin and means green: green/virilità. An accord of herbaceous green notes and warm woody notes. Viride is the smell of warm hay, releasing its scents as it is hit by a ray of sunlight, combined with the soothing freshness of lavender.
- Orto Parisi Boccanera: Nature offers us a variety of “black holes" that express sensuality in a dark erotic connotation. Boccanera builds its olfactory pyramid on the notes of dark chocolate, ginger, chilli, black pepper, with hints of sandalwood and musks.
Orto Parisi Perfumes Reviews: Discover Our Customers' Opinions!
- Orto Parisi Bergamask: “One of the strongest extracts I have ever tried, yet incredibly pleasant. Bergamask already recalls bergamot and musk in its name, but hides much more. This skilful blend of synthetic notes opens with a natural hesperidian light that evolves into a warm, clean base of musk and sandalwood. You may like it very much, but I do not recommend over-applying it if you plan to go indoors. At most 2 sprays” Sebastian
- Orto Parisi Brutus: “Brutus is a reference to the Roman senator Marcus Junius Brutus, known for his lack of eloquence. It is an extract of bergamot, mandarin and patchouli, a clean, gentle and modern scent; similar to the classics but with a touch of oriental fougisre and a woody, amber base enriched with flowers. It is not too dated and is suitable for everyday use, especially in working environments. Despite its name, it is a refined and elegant fragrance.” Max
- Orto Parisi Stercus: “It is said that children do not really distinguish between good and bad smells, that it is a cultural concept learned later, and this perfume reminds me of it. The name derives from the Latin noun for 'dung', and it is suits this one characterised by an anomalous and very peculiar accord: sweet/fecal. It is a somewhat forbidden pleasure, which rationally we know is bad but irrationally we appreciate. Stercus dominates undisputed thanks to cedar and cocoa as well as animal musk.” Thomas
- Orto Parisi Seminalis: “Very sensual and reassuring, I find it a fragrance to be tried on the skin in order to really grasp its depths. With its intense, musky tones, it represents the pure attraction between man and woman, that passionate bond that only the chemistry of understanding can trigger. Despite its name, it is not quite the smell of male semen, it is more reminiscent of a sensual, warm and comforting embrace” Giovanni
- Orto Parisi Megamare: “A fragrance that smells of the sea, but retains a ladylike and classy component. It tastes of cold, musky sea air, with a warmer, comforting undertone that is somewhat reminiscent of the way you feel enveloped by water when you let yourself float. It has incredible durability and sillage, off the charts, and the bottle looks wonderful. I recommend trying it on skin and living it, making friends with it, because it is like a good liqueur: an acquired taste.” Luca
50 ml is an official online Orto Parisi retailer. Has Orto Parisi won you over or do you want to try other niche perfumes? Don't miss the large selection of artistic fragrances on our website. We would like to remind you that at 50 ml you can request free samples with every order you place: just enter your preferences at check-out! Or you can try Orto Parisi perfumes in Milan, in our store in Viale Montenero 16. 50 ml offers you the possibility to buy samples of Orto Parisi and the best niche perfumes: create your own Orto Parisi Discovery Set, try them all and find the one that suits you best! The best niche perfume samples are waiting for you!